The benefit of waxing far outweighs those of shaving or the use of depilatory creams; the hair is taken from well below the skin, therefore taking longer to grow back and the re-growth feels smooth.
Please allow your hair to grow for FOUR weeks before your waxing treatment, the hair needs to be at least 1cm long.
|½ leg wax||£13.00|
|½ leg and bikini||£16.00|
|Full leg and bikini line||£20.50|
|Lip or chin||£6..00|
|Lip and chin||£8.00|
It is normal to experience some discomfort or redness after a waxing treatment, be mindfull of the following in the 24 hours after treatment:
- No hot baths or showers
- No saunas, hot tubs or steam treatments.
- No tanning (sunbathing, sun beds or fake tans).
- No sport, gym work or other exercise.
- Avoid scratching or touching the treated area with unwashed hands.
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes.
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools.
- Do not apply deodorants, powders, lotions, make up or other products to the area, other than those recommended by your therapist.
- To soothe and protect the skin, apply an antiseptic cream to the waxed area regularly for 3 days following your treatment. Like Tea Tree Lotion.
- Always wash your hands before applying the product.
Important! 3-5 days after the treatment follow this advice in order to prevent ingrown hairs:
Exfoliate the skin 3 times per week- Bikini once a week Moisturise the area every day to help new hairs grow through normally You may notice a small amount of re-growth after a week or so. It can take up to 4 treatments for your hair to get on a growth cycle that gives the best results.
No picking! Even with sterilised instruments, picking causes additional trauma to the ingrown hair and surrounding area, allowing easier access of bacteria, resulting in a worsened appearance and possible infection and scarring.